1. Please set up home base in the park(unless an agreement has been made otherwise).
2. Depending on the group size, there must be at least 1 Teacher/Chaperone out on the water with students. (We suggest 5 boats to 1 chaperone)
3. There will be a $50 rescue fee, for any unnecessary rescue or if someone tips their boat.
4. Madison Boats has the right to cancel due to weather or change the type of boat requested.
5. Every participant under the age of 18 is required to have a waiver signed by a guardian, these waivers must be brought to the boat house day of. Failure to bring waivers will result in postponing or canceling the trip.
6. Every adult that goes out on the water will need to sign a waiver.
7. Teachers/Group Leaders will be responsible for managing their groups.
8. All group balances must be paid the day of the group outting, or invoiced.
9. Depending on group and programs needs, a down payment may be required to secure your reservation.