The RRPS Edgenuity credit recovery program is offered to all High School students in RRPS District. Students must work with their counselor to evaluate transcripts, determine needs and sign up for credit recovery. Students and parents will be required to sign and submit this contract in order to enroll in the Credit Recovery Program. Once you submit this signed contract, you will be placed in the appropriate course, and the credit recovery administrator will contact you.
Starting date: Monday, September 12, 2022
Program Hours: Monday, Tuesday & Thursday 2:45-4:15 pm (In-person). Night School from 4:15-5:45
Location: 301 Loma Colorado Dr. NE Rio Rancho, NM 87124 (building to be determined)
*Schedule is subject to change according to health orders.
Note: Credit Recovery Classes are not accepted by the NCAA due to students testing out of material. Students planning to participate in NCAA sports or programs should discuss other options with their counselor.
Student and Parent agree to the following:
- STUDENTS MUST HAVE ACCESS TO A COMPUTER AND INTERNET ACCESS AT HOME.
- Students will be assigned ONE course needed at a time. They must attend each day until the course is completed. Students may not exceed 10 days of UNX absences, as they may be dropped from the program and no refund will be offered.
- Students must report to their assigned classroom no later than 2:45 pm and are required to have their own transportation from school in order to be able to attend the Credit Recovery Program.
- The student must follow all school rules as listed in the RRPS student handbook including the District Computer and Internet Code of Conduct.
- Students will earn credit when they have completed the course to 100% with a 70% of all activities and at least a 60% on the cumulative exam and the fee has been paid for the course.
- Student academic progress will be monitored on a weekly basis. Students who fail to make minimum progress of 5% a week will be required to meet with program administrators and parents. Contracts may be required, and continued failure of progress may result in students’ dismissal from the program. This will result in loss of credit. Demand for program spots and respect for students needing to enter into the program are a driving factor for this requirement.
- Students have 24/7 access to the program and must work at home to complete coursework in addition to attending three days per week according to the schedule. The Final must be taken with the teacher in class.
- Credits will not be sent to the registrar until the fee has been paid in full for the class.
***If you qualify for Free and reduced lunch but have not filled out a new form for the 2022-2023 school year please go to this link and submit the form. https://family.titank12.com/