Educational Scholarship Loan Program for the
Rear Admiral O. Douglas and Marie Coughlin Schumann Foundation
Educational Scholarship Loan Requirements
Conditions of Eligibility
1. Applicant must live in Sandoval County, New Mexico.
3. If the applicant is selected for consideration they will be required to submit an official grades transcript,
GPA, SAT or ACT test scores and/or other appropriate tests. The Foundation will request the applicant
bring this with them if an interview is scheduled.
4. Applicant must submit her or his application to the Foundation. See instructions at the end of this
5. Scholarship and Educational Loan proceeds will be paid directly to the accredited college, university or
trade school of the applicant’s choice.
Basis of Eligibility
1. Applicant has demonstrated leadership and service in the community.
2. Applicant has demonstrated qualities indicative of good citizenship, honesty and sound moral character.
3. Applicant has demonstrated an ability to set personal goals and achieve them.
4. Applicant has substantiated financial need.
Deadline for Applying
See end of Scholarship Application Form for deadline for submission and address to which the application must be delivered.
Notice of Nondiscrimination Policy
The Rear Admiral O. Douglas and Marie Coughlin Schumann Scholarship Foundation may award scholarship loans to qualified applicants of any age, race, color, national origin, ethnic origin, and disability, allowing them all rights and privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students by the Foundation. The Foundation does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, national origin, ethnic origin or disability, in the administration of its educational policies, scholarship and loan programs and other programs that may be administered by the Foundation.
Rear Admiral O. Douglas and Marie Coughlin Schumann
Foundation Scholarship Application Form
I declare the responses made by me in completing this application are true and correct. I understand the information provided will be considered confidential.