Pinecrest Pavilion 2022
● June 13-17 - Session 1 – 1-week session
● June 21-July 1 - Session 2 – 2-week session (June 20-Holiday/no camp)
● No Camp July 4-8
● July 11-July 22 - Session 3 – 2-week session
● July 25-August 5 - Session 4 – 2-week session
● August 8-August 12 - Session 5 – 1-week session
Pinecrest Pavilion offers rising K-6th grade campers a fun-filled day of in-person play and learning, with a mix of indoor and outdoor activities, arts and crafts, STEAM experiments and nature discovery, games and puzzles, making and building, and more!
Preschool campers will enjoy a morning of in-person fun as described above.
Optional after-care is available for all ages until 6 p.m.
● Camp fee is $800 per 2-week session for K-6, and $400 per 2-week session for preschool. Camp fee is $400 per 1-week session for K-6, and $200 per 1-week session for preschool.
● After-care is available until 6 p.m. for all ages. K-6 hours are 3:35-6:00 p.m., and K-6 after-care is billed at $13.50/hour with a session cap for 1-week sessions at $100 and a session cap for 2-week sessions at $200; each session is billed separately. The preschool after-care hours are 12:05-6:00 p.m. Preschool after-care is billed at $13.50/hour with a session cap for 1-week sessions $188, and a session cap for 2-week sessions at $375; each session is billed separately.
● There is a non-refundable, non-transferable registration fee of $50 per child.
● There is a non-refundable, non-transferable deposit of $200 per child required at the time of registration.
● There is a sibling discount of 15% off the total due for each sibling registered after the first child. This will show on the invoice due Friday, May 13, 2022, not on the initial $250 payment.
● A $50 late fee will be assessed for final balance payments and/or required health forms received after the due date.
● Fees are not prorated for absences or partially-attended sessions.
$250 is due at the time of registration; remaining balance due by May 13.
If this online form allows you to select and register for a session, your child is confirmed in that session. A message of "Insufficient Quantity Remaining" on this form means a session is full; you can email email@example.com if you would like your child to be placed on a wait list for a session.