This event is rain or shine - There will be no refunds. Payment is due one week prior to the Fair. Nonpayment will mean you forfeit your spot at the Fair. Vendors will be required to pick up table and chairs and return them at the end of the day to designated locations.
1. Please remember this is an outdoor venue. Availability is on a first reserved basis, and vendor placement is at the sole discretion of NHC. NHC and their representatives/volunteers will not be responsible for loss, damage, or personal/business liability.
2. you must provide your own tent/canopy, it must be of flame retardant material and weighted/secured against wind (ground stakes are NOT permitted).
3. There will be NO REFUNDS. However, fees may be tax deductible.
4. NO music allowed at table. All items must be appropriate for public. No electricity provided. Notify chairperson if bringing tent.
5. Vendors must follow all local, state, federal, and venue rules and regulations and provide proof of same. No vending will be permitted outside of the designated area. Vendor information may be provided to the PA State Department of Taxation.
6. For setup/breakdown, temporary vehicle loading/unloading guidelines will be provided. Parking is OFF SITE during the Vendor Fair and will be the responsibility of each participant.