The following documention must be submitted to U.S. Soccer for approval no later than thirty (30) days in advance of the proposed date(s) of foreign travel to a parcipate in a tournament/games:
1. Completed Application for Foreign Travel by U.S. Amateur & Youth Teams (this form);
2. Official complete registration form or invitation letter(s) for the tournament/games;
3. Completed and signed Ted Stevens Act acknowledgement (available for download here
4. Verified roster approved by a U.S. Soccer Organization Member; and
5. Application fee ($200.00) - credit card information collected in the last step of this application
U.S. Soccer is not required to accept or approve any application to host a tournament submitted less than thirty (30) days in advance.
As of May 1, 2023, COVID-19 waivers of liability are no longer required as part of the Application for Foreign Travel.
Upon approval, U.S. Soccer will notify the applicant, with a copy to the State Association/Technical Director.