The following documention must be submitted to U.S. Soccer for approval no later than thirty (30) days in advance of the proposed date(s) of foreign travel to a parcipate in a tournament/games:
1. Completed Application for Foreign Travel by U.S. Amateur & Youth Teams (this form);
2. Official complete registration form or invitation letter(s) for the tournament/games;
3. Completed and signed Ted Stevens Act acknowledgement (available for download here
4. Verified roster approved by a U.S. Soccer Organization Member; and
5. Application fee ($200.00) - credit card information collected in the last step of this application
U.S. Soccer is not required to accept or approve any application to host a tournament submitted less than thirty (30) days in advance.
U.S. Soccer will also require a COVID-19 waiver of liability to be provided for all rostered players and participating coaches.
Upon initial review of your application, U.S. Soccer will provide a separate link where completed waivers must be uploaded. The waiver template is available here
. All waivers must be received before the application can be approved.
Upon approval, U.S. Soccer will notify the applicant, with a copy to the State Association/Technical Director.