- I agree I will not send my youth to the youth center if they are ill
- I understand and agree to temp and questionnaire in regards to Covid protocols.
- I acknowledge that my youth attends the youth center and if a case comes through, (close contact) my youth, I will be notified and have to mask daily for 10 days.
- I also understand if my youth refuses and or does not follow masking requests they will be sent home.
- I am also aware that Youth Center Staff will not tolerate disrespect in any form from youth or parent. Continuous problems will result in calls home, suspension, and or prevention counseling/youth empowerment services. If the behaviors continue parents will have to meet one on one with staff, youth, and director of the program. These appointment times will be scheduled for 2:00 - 2:30 PM prior to youth arriving at the center.
- In regards to Covid related issues the Corning Youth Center will not tolerate disrespect from youth or parents and may be asked to keep youth home for a period of days.
By signing below shows that I have read, understand, and agree to follow all rules and regulations set forth by either Family Service Society, Corning Youth Center, DOH, and CDC. I also agree that my youth has been made aware of the regulations as well and we agree that they will be followed.