Effective January 1, 2020, all administrative fees have been increased to $39.99 per person.
- You must accept our Terms and Conditions before any payment will be accepted or vacation will be booked. If you book travel with us without signing this form, you agree to and acknowledge all of our terms, conditions and policies on our website. Please note: If you submit payment or book travel with Pretty Posh Travels, you agree to our Terms and Conditions whether you elect to sign this form or not.
- You must register in the name of your government issued ID you will use for travel.
Ex., if your passport is in your maiden name you must register in your maiden name. Please understand that you are responsible for any name change fees.
- All payments are NON--REFUNDABLE & NON--TRANSFERABLE. The only refunds allowed are bookings with travel insurance. Refunds given with travel insurance will include a cancellation fee of $50 per person and less the cost of travel insurance. There are no refunds for no shows. If your reservation is canceled due to non-payment, there are no refunds. There are no refunds after final payment due dates.
- You must make payments on your reservation after your initial first deposit with Easy Pay Installment Plans. Any payment amount of $50 or more is acceptable.
- If you fail to make at least one payment before the month of your final payment due date with Easy Pay Installment Payment Plans, your reservation is subject to cancellation and any previous deposits will be forfeited and your room will be resold. If you are falling behind on payments, please contact us to bring it to our attention or we can only assume you have abandoned your reservations.
- Rates are subject to change. Late fees of $50 per person are due after final payment deadline. Late payments are only accepted by approval of management. You must let us know in advance.
- No name changes allowed without travel insurance. Name change fee of $50 with travel insurance.
- It is the responsibility of each client to maintain accurate balance and payment history information regarding their booking and reservation status and payment dates. Pretty Posh Travels, LLC is not responsible for client payment history or balance information. While we make every effort to provide up to date information, Pretty Posh Travels, LLC is not liable for any errors or omissions.
- All payments are processed according to the Eastern Standard Time zone. Your final payment is due by your final payment due date by 11:59 pm Eastern Standard Time. If you fail to make your payment by the due date by 11:59 pm Eastern Standard Time, your payment is considered past due and will incur a cancellation and additional late fee. If you fail to set up a refund request prior to your final payment due date, your reservation will cancel due to non-payment at 11:59 pm on your final payment due date. No refunds will be given on reservations that cancel due to non-payment and travel insurance will also be voided if the request for a refund or cancel is not received and approved in writing prior to the final payment due date along with the late/cancel fees. There are no exceptions. Reservations automatically cancel and cannot be retrieved. There are no refunds after final payment due dates.
- Travel insurance must be paid in full in order to use. When paying in full, travel insurance must be included with full payment. For payment plans, you only have 7 days after your booking date to add travel insurance. All bookings without travel insurance are nonrefundable. If it is not paid in full in 7 days, it will be dropped from your reservation and your reservation will be nonrefundable at that time. Reservations that cancel with travel insurance are only fully refundable if insurance package is paid in full. All reservations with travel insurance that are not paid in full will only receive a refund of the monies paid less the cost of travel insurance and cancel fees. There are no refunds after final payment due dates.
Release of Liability and Hold Harmless
In consideration of the opportunity to participate in the above named travel on dates indicated above, I voluntarily acknowledge and agree to the following:
I agree for myself, my heirs and assigns, executors and administrators to hold harmless and release Pretty Posh Travels, LLC or any other vendors or organization(s) and/or subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, representatives or successors (released parties) from any and all losses, causes of action, liabilities, indirectly from participation in connection with my travel and/or the condition of the property, facilities or equipment used for my trip, regardless of when, where or how such claim may arise and regardless of whether caused by the disappearance of negligence of the Released Parties or otherwise, including, without limitation. Claims relating to (i) any theft, loss or disappearance of property, (ii) bodily injury (fatal or non-fatal) and (iii) property damage.
The agreements will be constructed broadly to prevent claims and law suits to the maximum extent permissible under applicable law. Any provisions found to be void or unenforceable shall be modified or deleted to the minimum extent necessary to make them enforceable, and shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions.
By booking with Pretty Posh Travels, LLC, you have read this agreement , you fully understand these terms, and you recognize that you have given up rights by booking with Pretty Posh Travels, LLC in consideration of being permitted to participate in our travel services and payment plan options. You agree to these terms voluntarily and without any inducement or duress.
Airline change/cancel fee of $200 applies once it is ticketed.
RESERVATIONS AND PAYMENT - All balances are due 45 days prior to departure. Special payment policies may apply and will be advised at time of reservation. If payment is not received by the due date, airline and all other reservations will be cancelled. Pretty Posh Travels, LLC is not responsible for any penalties, fare increases or fees incurred due to late payment. Submission of payment to Pretty Posh Travels, LLC signifies the acceptance of the Terms & Conditions of Sale.
FORMS OF PAYMENT - Payment may be made by debit card and/or credit cards from American Express, Visa, MasterCard, or Discover Card.
LAST-MINUTE RESERVATIONS - Reservations are accepted up to the day of departure, subject to availability. International destinations may require up to three days' advance notice. A special handling fee of $30 per booking will be assessed to reservations accepted within 14 days of departure for all bookings that are considered last minute.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS - Pretty Posh Travels, LLC will assess a $50 fee for cancellations. Additional airline, hotel and/or supplier fees may also be charged. Once travel has begun, there will be no refunds for any unused or partially used travel component for any reason. While every effort will be made to provide all items on the travel itinerary as booked, Pretty Posh Travels, LLC reserves the right to cancel or alter any reservation for any reason prior to departure. Should this occur, refunds will be made without any further obligation by Pretty Posh Travels, LLC. If you fail to set up a refund request prior to your final payment due date, your reservation will cancel due to non-payment at 11:59 pm on your final payment due date. No refunds will be given on reservations that cancel due to non-payment and travel insurance will also be voided if the request for a refund or cancel is not received and approved in writing prior to the final payment due date along with the late /cancel fees. There are no exceptions. Reservations automatically cancel and cannot be retrieved. There are no refunds after final payment due dates. There are no payment extensions at this time.
With respect to the travel arrangements made in connection with this transaction, Pretty Posh Travels, LLC represents and acts as agent for disclosed principals and independent contractors, including carriers, transportation companies, tour operators, wholesalers, service companies, hotels, etc. Pretty Posh Travels, LLC is not responsible or liable for any acts, omissions, financial stability, delays or changes by any of these entities. Neither Pretty Posh Travels, LLC nor any of its representatives shall be or become liable or responsible for any loss, injury, damage to person, property, or otherwise in connection with any accommodations, transportation or other services resulting directly or indirectly from any extraordinary circumstances, including but not limited to acts of God, dangers incident to the sea, fire, breakdown in machinery, acts of governments, de jure or de facto, war, hostilities, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, epidemics, medical quarantines, customs regulations, defaults, delays or cancellations of or changes in itinerary, routing or schedules from any cause beyond the control of the Pretty Posh Travels, LLC or from any loss or damage resulting from insufficient or improperly issued passports, visas or other documents. The above information is intended to assist you with your travel plans but does not necessarily represent complete and up-to-date travel information for your specific plans.
NO-SHOWS - Failure to travel without prior notification is considered a no-show and the entire cost of reservation is non-refundable, subject to policies and procedures of the providers of travel and accommodations.
CHANGES AFTER DEPARTURE
No refunds will be granted on unused services once travel has commenced. Pretty Posh Travels, LLC will assess a $100 per person fee for changes made after commencement of travel. Changes in return transportation to the extent permitted by carrier(s)' tariff may be made only through Pretty Posh Travels, LLC representatives. Changes in travel arrangements that result in additional monies owed due to price differences, fuel surcharges, ticket re-issuance fees, etc. are due and payable directly to Pretty Posh Travels, LLC representatives at time of change.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY - By making a reservation, customer acknowledges that in all events, Pretty Posh Travels, LLC shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages and that the sole extent of Pretty Posh Travels, LLC liability, if any, shall never exceed the amount actually paid by customer to Pretty Posh Travels, LLC.
If you have booked with a group and the entire reservation is not paid in full by the final payment due date, your entire reservation will be cancelled. Please be aware of this policy when booking your vacation with other passengers. If one passenger in your group fails to pay, the entire reservation will be cancelled and all past due, cancel and late fees will be due for each passenger on the reservation when booked as a group. All passengers listed on the same reservation have to pay in full by the final payment due date to prevent a cancellation of the entire reservation. All components on group bookings have to match. For example, if travel insurance is selected, every passenger on the group booking reservation has to purchase travel insurance. There are no refunds after final payment due dates.
Easy Pay Installment/Payment Plans Terms and Conditions:
Easy Pay Installment Plan Options require travel insurance in order to use this service. Travel Insurance protection is required to use our Easy Pay Installment Plan Option in order to protect the client from liabilities in the event of a cancellation or issue. If you wish to not purchase travel insurance, written permission from Pretty Posh Travels, LLC will be required to use the Easy Pay Installment Plan Options and you will be required to sign a waiver which releases Pretty Posh Travels, LLC from any responsibility of any part of your travel, including medical issues or payments.
If you elect to opt out of adding Travel Insurance protection, you agree and understand that any funds paid towards your vacation are non-refundable and will be forfeited if you have to make any changes and cancel your vacation. Change fees will be based on the rules of the airline and hotel, etc. and start at $150 per person. All cancellations require a $50 per person cancellation fee, even those with Travel Insurance protection. Refunds will not be granted until the cancellation fees are received. Travel Insurance protection rates vary based on number of days traveling and destination and will be disclosed to you during the booking process by your Pretty Posh Travels, LLC Travel Agent. All payments are processed according to the Eastern Standard Time zone. Your final payment is due by your final payment due date by 11:59 pm Eastern Standard Time. If you fail to make your payment or late payment by the due date by 11:59 pm Eastern Standard Time, your payment is considered past due and will incur a cancellation and additional late fee. Reservations that cancel with travel insurance are only fully refundable if paid in full. All reservations with travel insurance that are not paid in full will only receive a refund of the deposit paid less the cost of travel insurance and cancel fees. There are no refunds after final payment due dates.