1 week prior to certification:
- Completed Development packet along with all area verifications and GM Internal Shift verification are turned in to Area Supervisor.
- Supervisor schedules date for certification and confirms with both GM and MIT.
- Supervisor orders name tag and gets the uniform shirts.
- Make sure you have a GOLD COIN on hand for certification
Day of certification:
- Supervisor has shirts, nametag, keys, alarm codes, and certification gift on hand to present after certification
- Take picture of new manager with gift and GOLD COIN and post to Group Me.
- Complete pay rate change form (if necessary) and change job title code in e*HR (if necessary)
Within 1 week after certification:
- Turn in development packet and all area and shift verifications to Steven
- Announcement made to the management team at next weekly manager meeting