Inspired by The Age of Nature PBS series, artists are being asked to illustrate how you can make a difference in conservation within our community. As the challenges we face mount, where are we heading next? In your artwork demonstrate how nature and society are co-existing in a positive way.
- All work must be original
- All work must be submitted electronically
- Participants of all ages are welcome
- Upload up to three (3) hi-resolution images below
- as specified below:
- Send a digital image of the unframed work, appropriately cropped
- Use the label First Name Initial Last Name_Artwork Title_AgeNature
(For example Frida Kahlo: FKahlo_Self Portrait_AgeNature)
- Minimum Resolution (2,000 pixels) in the shortest dimension
A judging committee will review entries, winners will be notified late fall.
Art will be judged on - Best Message, Best use of Materials, Composition, Sense of Community
Prizes will be awarded to top entries. Artwork will be displayed on WSKG Public Media platforms.
Share your creations on social media using #AgeOfNaturePBS
Contest closes October 4, 2020.
By submitting artwork, you are allowing WSKG Public Media to use this artwork on their media platforms. WSKG Public Media will not remit payment for any artwork submitted.