The Wisconsin Society of Anesthesiologists is accepting abstract submissions to its 2021 Annual Meeting, held September 11-12, 2021 at the Radisson Hotel in La Crosse, Wisconsin.
Complete the following form to submit your abstract. One abstract per form. Please see submission guidelines below.
Abstract Formatting, Presentation & Guidelines
• Abstracts may not have been published previously.
• Abstracts should be brief, typically less than 600 words.
• Submission must be in Microsoft Word Document.
• Limited to one page with imbedded graphics.
• Submitted via the online submission form.
• Abstracts are peer-reviewed according to the following criteria: originality, importance, methods, analysis, results, conclusions, general interest and writing quality.
• Authors will be notified of review decision via email.
• Non-member presenting authors (poster display ONLY) are required to pay meeting registration fee.
• Posters should be 3' wide and 2' tall; push pins will be provided.
to view a sample PDF of acceptable abstract formatting.
The WSA will be honoring the best abstract posters and recipients will be selected for the following awards.
- Best Case Report Abstract - $200
- 1st Place Original Investigations/QI Projects - $350
- 2nd Place Original Investigations/QI Projects - $250
- 3rd Place Original Investigations/QI Projects - $150
Abstract Submission Deadline:
August 2, 2021