NEW THIS YEAR! The Minnesota Society of Anesthesiologists is accepting abstract submissions to the 2020 Annual Conference, held April 17-19, 2020 at the Radisson Blu Mall of America in Bloomington, MN.
Complete the following form to submit your abstract for the MSA 2020 Annual Conference. One abstract per form. Please see submission guidelines below.
Abstract Formatting, Presentation, & Guidelines
• Abstracts may not have been published previously.
• Abstracts should be brief, typically less than 600 words.
• Submission must be in Microsoft Word Document.
• Limited to one page with imbedded graphics.
• Submitted via the online submission form.
• Limit one abstract submission per 1st author.
• Abstracts are peer-reviewed according to the following criteria: originality, importance, methods, analysis, results, conclusions, general interest, and writing quality.
• Authors will be notified of review decision via email.
• Non-member presenting authors (poster display ONLY) are required to pay meeting registration fee.
• Posters should be 4' wide and 3' tall; push pins will be provided.
to view a sample PDF of acceptable abstract formatting.
The MSA will be honoring the best abstract posters, and recipients will be selected for the following awards:
• 1st Place Abstract - $200
• 2nd Place Abstract - $100
• 3rd Place Abstract - $50
Abstract Submission Deadline:
July 31, 2020