Join Zoo Team Go for a virtual clean up!
This virtual clean up will need to adhere to social distancing requirements while volunteers take action to improve our communities.
The next time you go outside or take your dog for a walk, grab gloves and a bag to pick up trash on the way. You can pick up litter during a walk around the neighborhood, in your backyard, in the street, in a nearby park, or anywhere else you see trash on the ground. Only pick up trash in areas where you feel safe and comfortable and only pick up trash that is safe to handle. Stay away from broken glass or removing plant life.
If you post your photos to social media, use our hashtag: #ZOOTEAMGO
How to Participate in Zoo Team Go Virtual Clean Up:
- Create an account to log information at conclusion of your clean up.
- Register and sign waiver.
- Grab a friend or family member and collect trash!
- Weigh your trash.
- Log your data (number of participants; weight in trash collected).
- Take a pic, upload and tag #ZOOTEAMGO.
- Trash bags
- Bug spray
- Long socks
- Just for registering and cleaning up, you will receive a Zoo Team Go digital participation certificate.
- For every 10lbs of trash collected, you will join the Guardians of Wildlife and receive animal of choice animal adoption at the Conservationist level. https://bit.ly/3DYdCVe
Questions? Need more information contact email@example.com or visit https://zoologicalsocietyofnj.org/volunteer