2015 Roslindale Farmers Market Application
Priority Deadline: March 31, 2015
Special Announcement: This application is for non-produce farmers (meat/cheese/eggs), specialty food, crafts, non-profits, and "other" vendors only. We are currently making some changes to our farmer policy and, until those changes are approved, we can't release an application for farmers quite yet. Rest assured, applications for farmers will be released in early March and extra time will be given for those applications beyond the current priority deadline. Thank you for your patience.
Please review the following application guidelines carefully.
- All vendors must complete an application.
- Completing an application does not guarantee a vendor a space at the Roslindale Farmers Market. For priority consideration, your application must be submitted to RVMS no later than Sunday, March 31st. Applications received after March 31st will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Applicants will be notified beginning April 15th as to their status at the market and on a rolling basis (up to a two week period) thereafter. Payment will be due according to the schedule indicated below, in order to secure your space for the season.
- Vendors may only sell items which they list on this application, so please provide complete details of all products below. Vendor liability extends to all products sold at each vendor's stand.
- Payment must be received according to the schedule indicated below. If payment is not received by the deadline, your space will no longer be reserved.
- All vendors selling prepared foods must include in their application all neccesary health permits and licenses from their local health department as well as Servsafe certification and allergen awareness certification (if you have it). If you are accepted, you will be required to fill out a City of Boston Farmers Market Permit, which must be submitted to the City of Boston Department of Inspectional Services.
Specialty food vendors, non-produce farmers (meat/cheese/eggs) -- $40 for a 10 x 10ft space
Roslindale Village Business --$30 for a $10 x 10ft space
Art, craft and other vendors -- $40 for a 10 x 10ft space
Non-profit organizations -- $40 for a 10 x 10ft space
You will be asked to indicate a payment preference on your application. Payment can be made online, by check or by money order. Checks should be made out to Roslindale Village Main Street. If you indicate a preference to pay online, you will be emailed an invoice through Paypal a month prior to each deadline. You can change your preference at anytime.
- May 1st – Deadline to receive payment for market dates: June 6th – August 29th
- August 1st – Deadline to receive payment for market dates: September 5th – November 21st
If you apply and are accepted after the season begins, you will be expected to make payment upon reciept of invoice for the weeks you were accepted.