2017 Roslindale Farmers Market Application
Please review the following application instructions carefully.
- All vendors must complete an application.
- Completing an application does not guarantee a vendor a space at the Roslindale Farmers Market. Applicants will be notified beginning April 15th as to their status at the market and on a rolling basis (up to a two week period) thereafter.
- Vendors may only sell items which they list on this application, so please provide complete details of all products below. Vendor liability extends to all products sold at each vendor's stand.
- Payment must be received according to the schedule indicated below. If payment is not received by the deadline, your space will no longer be reserved.
- All vendors selling prepared foods must include in their application all neccesary health permits and licenses from their local health department as well as Servsafe certification and allergen awareness certification (if you have it). If you are accepted, you will be required to fill out a City of Boston Farmers Market Permit, which must be submitted to the City of Boston Department of Inspectional Services.
- Please review the revised RVMS FM Policy. There have been some changes to farmers product policy that more align our policy with the guidelines of Massachusetts Farmers Markets.
Large Farm (5-6 Tent Spaces)-- $80. Each addtional 10 x 10ft space is $20.
Medium Farm (3-4 Tent Spaces) -- $60
Small Farm (1-2 Tent spaces) -- $40
Specialty food vendors, non-produce farmers (meat/cheese/eggs) -- $40 for a 10 x 10ft space
Roslindale Village Business --$30 for a $10 x 10ft space
Art, craft and other vendors -- $40 for a 10 x 10ft space
Non-profit organizations -- $40 for a 10 x 10ft space
You will be asked to indicate a payment preference on your application. Payment can be made online, by check or by money order. Checks should be made out to Roslindale Village Main Street. If you indicate a preference to pay online, you will be emailed an invoice through Paypal a month prior to each deadline. You can change your preference at anytime.
- May 1st – Deadline to receive payment for market dates: June 3rd – August 29th
- August 1st – Deadline to receive payment for market dates: September 5th – November 21st
If you apply and are accepted after the season begins, you will be expected to make payment upon reciept of invoice for the weeks you were accepted.