Thank you for your interest in presenting a topic at
AAPNA's 8th International Ayurveda Conference, Las Vegas, NV, USA on
"Ayurveda & Cancer Care"
"Best available evidence based therapies and integrative approaches to cancer care through ayurveda"
The conference is an outstanding platform for experts in the field of ayurvedic therapies in cancer care to exchange experiences and share the findings of their research work. Unraveling the deeper aspects of ayurvedic concepts pertaining to cancer is the sole theme of the conference, and no ambiguity will be left untouched on the dais; every aspect of the disease and every explanation in the ancient texts will be examined for practical truth. The organizers invite research papers for oral presentation and posters on the following topics related to the cancer care:
- Delineation of cancer and its clinical appreciation
- Perspective of holistic approach in the care of cancer
- Panchakarma therapies in diverse cases of cancer
- Role of rasayana in the care of cancer
- Applicable lifestyle changes in cancer care
- Diet and herbs in the management of cancer
- Phytochemicals in the treatment of cancer
- Role of yoga and ayurveda in the management of cancer
- Role of emotions in cancer care
- Case studies and case series for the management of cancer care
- Clinical trials for cancer care
- Preventive care in cancer survivors
To apply, please fill out the information below, attach your photo as a JPEG image, your brief bio, an abstract, and a YouTube video clip link of your presentation.
Incomplete Applications will not be accepted.
Please submit your application and all related attachments before July 31, 2013.
Meals will be provided for registered participants only